Pat Dooley Drama Booster Scholarship
The Bothell High School Theater Arts Booster Club proudly awards two annual scholarships, known as the PAT DOOLEY DRAMA BOOSTER SCHOLARSHIPS, to BHS theater arts students to specifically be used to further their enrollment in a post-high school education program.
- One $500 scholarship is awarded for Performance and one $500 scholarship is awarded for Technical Theater.
- In the event that there are no submissions for one of the categories, two applicants from the same category will receive the awards.
- Awards are paid directly to the educational institution on the student's behalf.
- Awards will be announced at the Year End Banquet on June 12th, 2018.
- Current Senior at Bothell High School
- Active Thespian Member in good standing
- Full completion of the PDDB Scholarship Application, including:
- Personal Statement /Essay (500 words max)
- Indication of post-high school education program and intended area of study
- Interview and performance/presentation piece (similar to I.E. Festival criteria)
- Acting (Monologue, Duo Scene, or Group Scene)
- Musical Number (Solo, Duet, or Group)
- Costume Design and/or Construction
- Lighting Design
- Scenic Design
- Sound Design
- Stage Management
Please complete your application and submit via email to email@example.com.